- (02/10/2018) Rochester 2019 WR/CB Drake Reid visits Ivy League Program this upcoming Monday (Story)
- (01/09/2018) Rochester's balanced attack and strong defense highlight their 62-45 win over Royal Oak
- (10/19/2017) Rochester 2019 WR/CB Drake Reid visits GLIAC Program on 10/21/2017
- (10/15/2017) Rochester uses blocked extra point to top Stoney Creek
- (10/03/2017) Rochester 2019 WR/CB Drake Reid visits MAC Program on 10/7/2017
- (09/18/2017) Top Performers in Rochester's 36-12 win over Berkley
Stats for the 2017 Season
|REC||Rec YDS||Rec TD||INT|
- Wide Receiver
3 years on Varsity
Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, Dartmouth, Colgate, Bucknell, Toledo, Western Michigan, Central Michigan
Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, Dartmouth, Colgate, Bucknell, Central Michigan, Toledo, Western Michigan
I have great feet and breakaway speed that can separate me from defenders, I play above my size and I don't back down from any competition. I also make plays from anywhere on the field and I play up to my competition.
I am a very smart athlete who plays fast. I am versatile and can play at any position on either side of the ball. I have a great nose for the ball and I play aggressive. I never play scared or timid and I never take plays off. I also make everyone around me better when I'm on the field by doing the little things right and communicating well.
My goals for high school is to help my team work towards a state football title. Along with that my personal goals are to be a first team all state football player.
I want to play at the next level because it has always been my dream. I have the talent and also he work ethic to hone my craft at the best schools in the nation.
All OAA (2016-17)
Underclassmen of the year (2016-17)
All OAA (2017-2018)
Team MVP (2017-2018)
Team Captain (2017-18)